or the Benefits At A Glance Brochure for information on your benefit package. If you have any other questions about benefits, please call Human Resource Services at 208.792.2269.
- Professional Staff & Faculty have the option of choosing between two ORP retirement plans, & . The employee contribution rate is 6.97% and is matched at 9.3%. Employees are vested immediately.
- Classified Staff have one retirement plan to choose from, . The employee contribution rate is 6.79% and is matched at 11.32%. Employees are vested after 5 years of credited state service.
vacation, sick, fmla leave
- Professional Staff earn vaction at the rate of approximately 2 days per month (cap of 240 hours).
- Classified Staff earn vacation at the rate of approximately 1 day per month (cap depends on length of employment)
- All full-time employees earn sick leave at the rate of approximately 1 day per month (no cap on sick leave).
- FMLA is a federal law which entitles eligible employees to unpaid, job protected leave, under qualifying circumstances. For more information & forms, visit
LCSC has 10 paid holidays per year including: New Year's Day, Idaho Human Right's Day, President's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Columbus Day, Veteran's Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving & Christmas