Eligibility Requirements for the Idaho State Board of Accountancy CPA exam:
日本一本到道一区免费_欧美日本一道道一区二区三区In order to qualify to take the Uniform CPA Exam, you will need to complete the following:
- A baccalaureate degree (see recommended major, above)
- 30 credits of coursework in business administration; at least 20 of these credits must be coursework in Accounting.
Additional Requirements to become a licensed CPA in Idaho:
- Completion of 150 hours of education (includes the credits for the bachelor’s degree). Other conditions apply: see the Idaho Society of Certified Public Accountants for more information.
- One year of experience, at least 2,000 hours (completed within 12 to 36 months)
Recommended Extra-Curricular Activities:
- Join The Accounting Club. The Accounting Club offers students an opportunity to meet and network with accounting professionals and LCSC alumni in the community. As a part of this process, students can explore career options in the accounting field and develop an awareness concerning educational requirements. Students may also earn credit for their participation.
To begin your path toward a career in accounting, contact an accounting advisor today: